Whether you’re wanting ceremony + reception music or just a reception performance you can book the time you need. These rates are for ‘call time’ which is first song to last song (total time spent at wedding exc setup/packdown). During this time I can move my setups from ceremony to reception if need be.
2 hours – $600
Every hour thereafter – $250
(Minimum bookings of 3 hours apply during peak season Oct-April)
HAVE A SPECIAL SONG LEARNT
If you’d like Tom to come up with a killer and completely unique version of the aisle song , this can be done for an additional – $150
–no extra charge for ceremony songs from the song list
First 30 mins travel outside of Bangalow 2479 is free. Travel outside a 30 min radius is charged at
$75 per 30mins.
Please feel free to get in touch for a personalised quote.
- If you unsure of how long to book you can secure the date with a deposit on the 2 hours (3 if it’s peak season) then add time when you know how the day will look.
- I can move my setup multiple times at one venue or between venues.
- I have playlists that I play through my system on any breaks that I take.
- I play in 45min sets and have one 15min break per hour, though I’m happy to stretch or play shorter sets if needed to fit with the schedule.
- I’m not a dance floor filling musician, I have upbeat/high energy songs but my style is more suited to afternoon/early evening. The dancy stuff is best left to a DJ/Ipod.
- Feel free to choose/create a tailor made set from my song list or alternatively I’m very good at reading a crowd and playing songs to suit so it can also be entirely left to me.